Tools for the simulation and analysis of the human body in the production environment enable to simulate, on the basis of the human body model, various working activities, analyze working positions, load, visibility, reach, feasibility etc. It is possible to evaluate all important aspects of utilizing personnel in the production process considering health risks and efficiency of movement.
- Parametric model of the human body (gender, nationality, percentile)
- Analysis of lifting, moving and laying of loads according to NIOSH 81 and 91 standards
- Analysis of the body position according to RULA standard
- Analysis of pushing and hauling of loads according to SNOOK & CIRELLO standard
- Simulation of walking, lifting and locating of loads, ascending stairs and ladders
- Catalogues of preconfigured positions and movements