Workplace design tools enable the creation of a virtual 3D model of production equipment and designing their optimal spatial arrangement in the early production phases. Thus risks related to the implementation of new production can be minimized and overall costs can be notably reduced.
- Creation and verification of a precise 3D workplace model
- Definition and proper location of production equipment like robots, hoists, welding blowpipes, chucking tables and the like
- Simulation of various options and selection of an optimal proposal
- Display of various envelopes of robot working areas for the detection of free working zones
- Creation of models of robotized cells and preparation for off-line programming